Old 23-07-2007, 02:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Poison Ive and wells

Ok, I am not a product pusher but the product "deer fence" keeps deer away.
I have a client that uses it and it has worked wonders. I will get
information and MSDS on the product and report back. It does work.

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Arborist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

"Fred" wrote in message
I have quite a bit of poison ivy growing near my well. I was considering
using an herbicide like Ortho or Roundup but I'm concerned about the
chemical getting into my drinking water. Does anyone know if using this
near a well should be a concern?

Thanks,
Fred