Old 23-07-2007, 03:28 PM posted to austin.gardening
[email protected] Guy.A.Regular@gmail.com is offline

Default Please help ID these "vines"

On Jul 23, 6:54 am, "suzilem"
wrote:

I have at least three growing near my front porch, and I haven't been able
to erradicate them! I've even dug up root balls three years in a row.
Within a couple of weeks, they're baaaack!

"Roundup for Woody Plants". Get the stuff that's ready to spray and
dose liberally on a warm dry day. The stuff worked on a pyracantha I
despised (Oops sorry dear, I have no idea why THAT died!) as well as
the V.Creeper, the poison ivy.

It'll kill pretty much everything it touches - faster or slower
depending on how much or little you apply. Cover with plastic
anything in the vicinity you want to keep. You can remove the plastic
once the Roundup dries.