Old 23-07-2007, 07:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Introducing myself

" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 23, 6:23 pm, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 09:49:12 +0100, "Mary Fisher"

wrote:

We don't get papers either :-(

Mary, you can come out of the Andersen shelter. WWII is over!

Bless, they wouldn't fly anywhere near Mary's house, they wouldn't
dare, she would be out there shaking her fist at them not down a
shelter.

Our shelter is far superior to an Anderson. Its roof is now used as a
terrace on which we have meals - when the weather allows :-)

But we choose not to have newspapers. The recent furore over tv programmes
is why - we don't trust any news media. Why should we pay for rubbish?

Not even this :-)

Mary
whose worked in the press and understands why and how it's done.