Old 23-07-2007, 09:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
raeannsimpson raeannsimpson is offline

Default Help........

On Jul 23, 4:14 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

You would be wise to find yourself a good lawyer who's not in bed with any
of your locals, even if it means he/she is very far away.

And, are you afraid to pick up the phone and call your state legislators,
attorney general's office, etc? Your original message was posed at 8:37 this
morning, and you haven't mentioned talking to anyone with any power. How
about the environmental agency? What did they say about "you don't have the
right to see the environmental impact statement"?

Oh..you haven't called them yet? Why not?- Hide quoted text -

for one, i wanted to be armed with the right info, before i called,
make sure i could know a little more before i call, so i can at least
sound like i know what all our rights are when i talk to the higher
powers that be. for two, had to take kids to clinic today. checkups
and shots. for three, baby didn't take well with shots, no one will
hear me too well on the phone right now. for four...it takes and hour
(if good traffic) to get to the clinic and then wait about 2 hours,
and an hour back. throw in a trip to grocery store for milk and
diapers...posted first 2 messages before i left for appt. posted next
messages when i got back and had a chance.

don't worry, i will be calling tomorrow, and will post back on what i
have been told.
have also emailed a circuit court judge who is a good friend of mine,
and am waiting to hear his reply on who i should talk to. asked you
guys, cause i think there are some very knowledgeable folk about here,
and you might know some things that i should ask or request on the
government level. so far that has proven true. I would never have
known to ask about an environmental impact report otherwise. Also,
wasn't sure exactly what offices to talk to, etc. I'm more into to
medical than politics. You have given me good info, and i will put it
to use tomorrow.