Old 23-07-2007, 09:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Help........

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

There are only two reasons why politicians do things like this: They are
either stupid (not so likely), or they are going to benefit financially from
something happening. I won't explain partnerships to you, but it's likely
that some of your local slobs are involved in real estate development.

Get a lawyer. Now.

Ok, will wait to hear back from friend on who would be good and might
could take on our case. In the meantime, will still make some phone
calls tomorrow, and see what i might can find out. mom will have the
kids for me, so i can talk without having to worry about them screaming
or having to change dirty diapers (that is impossible to do one-handedly
with my two swiggle wiggle worms)in the middle of the phone
conversation. carrying on important conversation like that can be a
little hard to do with a baby & 2yr old in the house. they are up before
offices open, and naps don't normally coincide, so.....it makes it hard
to get certain things done.

appreciate the help and advice from you & billy. will put it to use
tomorrow (somewhere around 10:30). you will know when i find something
out, i will post it. at least i feel a little better about talking to
the higher powers about it now. know a little more about what to say. in
the meantime, if you come up with anything else.......

gotta find something for supper,
rae