Old 23-07-2007, 09:58 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Help........

"rachael simpson" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

There are only two reasons why politicians do things like this: They are
either stupid (not so likely), or they are going to benefit financially
from something happening. I won't explain partnerships to you, but it's
likely that some of your local slobs are involved in real estate
development.

Get a lawyer. Now.

Ok, will wait to hear back from friend on who would be good and might
could take on our case. In the meantime, will still make some phone calls
tomorrow, and see what i might can find out. mom will have the kids for
me, so i can talk without having to worry about them screaming or having
to change dirty diapers (that is impossible to do one-handedly with my two
swiggle wiggle worms)in the middle of the phone conversation. carrying on
important conversation like that can be a little hard to do with a baby &
2yr old in the house. they are up before offices open, and naps don't
normally coincide, so.....it makes it hard to get certain things done.

appreciate the help and advice from you & billy. will put it to use
tomorrow (somewhere around 10:30). you will know when i find something
out, i will post it. at least i feel a little better about talking to the
higher powers about it now. know a little more about what to say. in the
meantime, if you come up with anything else.......

gotta find something for supper,
rae

Starting with the first phone call, get the first and last names of everyone
you speak with, BEFORE you start the discussion. If you can't spell their
name, ask them for the spelling. Again, do this BEFORE the discussion. If
the discussion becomes contentious, many people will not want to disclose
their names.