Old 23-07-2007, 10:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Pampas Grass -

"dyork" wrote in message
Well I know for a "FACT" that it's NOT a nesting bird!
I come here for some help and all I seem to get is flack.
I always thought newsgroups were supposed to be helpful, but I guess not.

Donna

It still does not change the fact that "YOU" have to go see what it is. We
can not look for you. First find out what it is then go from there. Just
what are you asking us to do?

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Arborist