Old 24-07-2007, 12:00 AM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Help........

William Wagner wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?q=land%20rights

http://law.justanswer.com/?r=galaw&g...FQ1dPgodkhf1LQ

Looks like JoeSpareBedroom is right on about getting a layer.

Complex stuff.

Bill

hey bill,

thanks for the links. had done a google search, and checked the
wikipedia, but hadn't turned up the other link you posted, waiting on my
answer now.....you're right about it being complex. I'm bout ready to
pull my hair out already...hummm, wonder what i'd look like bald? lol

btw, decided on supper. on the menu: garlic & parmesan fries and string
beans, pork tenderloin (seasoned with garlic salt, balsamic vinaigrette,
& honey), and cilantro corn-salad. Anyone hungry?

rachael aka rae

not rachael ray.......yet!