Old 01-04-2003, 07:44 AM
Warren

Default looking for landscaping software...

renwok wrote:

See, what we need is somthing to show in semi realism what changes
might look like. Not everyone can visualize with their mind what
somthing looks like on a sheet of paper. Just as some people like to
get a walk thru of their house before its built, i'd like to be able
to show people what their yard would look like before its done.

Unfortunately, the best programmers haven't see sunlight since they
graduated from high school, and aren't even aware that different plants
are in bloom at different times.

(Ooops! Did I say that out loud?)

--
Warren H.