Old 23-07-2007, 11:25 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Succumb to netting

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 08:12:27 CST, Bonnie wrote:

I thought you did some horseback riding at your sister's.
Bonnie
NJ

Oooooh, that was my SIL, good memory as that was quite a few years ago. She
no longer has that place, and is down to 1 horse that she is boarding... at
a very steep price. You wouldn't see me on a horse now days, don't have the
bones or muscles for that any more. :-(

I'm going to my sister's and she's a pond and gardener like me. We were SO
different growing up, funny we ended up having such similar hobbies. Our
mother has no interest in the yard, other than to watch my Dad, and make
suggestions. My Dad has always taken care of the yard, but it isn't an
obsession like it is with my sister & I. You won't see him opening a
gardening book or magazine. He much prefers to be cycling and my mom
prefers to be traveling. So they travel to bike trails and my mom picks him
up at the end of the trail. ;-)

Thus, when I go to my sister's I'm hoping to stop at fish places or
nurseries. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us