Old 24-07-2007, 03:33 AM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Help........results 1

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"rachael simpson" wrote in message
got an answer from one on the just answer site. the response basically
boils down to what joe figured.....get a lawyer else where....in the same
response, they offered to take the case at their firm...but no real
answers/suggestions other than that...wouldn't be surprised if that was
their response to every question...

I wouldn't go with a lawyer outside of the state. Out of town, yes, but not
out of state. Not for something like this, which may involve arcane laws
that are different elsewhere.

For instance, in Sag Harbor NY, it is illegal to possess a pig on Main
Street, on Sundays.

that's a weird one....why only on sundays? what's a pig got to do with
sundays? town near here (newton grove) has a law that no one can peddle
in the city limits on sunday, and no re-current yard-sales anytime. one
time only deal, with permit...

it wouldn't be practical for us to go out of state anyway. friend
forwarded me info on three attorneys here, and said to hang on for one
more that he's trying to get in touch with himself. said the attorney
owes him a huge personal favor...and my friend owes me one or two
anyway..(not that i'm counting or would keep up with such things like
that)...maybe we'll get lucky...