Old 24-07-2007, 05:35 AM posted to austin.gardening
FictionWriter FictionWriter is offline

Default Citrus sightings

And they're prices are expensive.

But these folks: http://www.tropicalfruitnursery.com/ claim to have a
license to ship to texas. I've bought from them before, but not citrus.
Their prices are significantly lower.

"Jim Marrs" wrote in message
Citrus trees cannot be imported into Texas. You need to buy Texas grown
trees. You can get a kaffir lime from these folks.

http://www.acornsprings.com/

Jim

"Steve Wertz" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 19:29:14 -0500, WoolyGooly wrote:

Lowe's on Shoal Creek had, as of 90 minutes ago, one Meyer's lemon,
two "Texas Star" grapefruits, and many Satsuma mandarin oranges.

I need a kaffir lime tree. Do they grow here?

-sw