Old 24-07-2007, 10:14 AM
terry macleod's Avatar
terry macleod terry macleod is offline
Registered User

Location: Manchester
Default Roses

We are just trying out our rose growing skills, we walked around the local DIY center, and in their garden was this beautiful rose blood red (we did'nt know its name), but we thought we would take a chance on the couple of quid.
Fiona the good lady planted it on a south facing fence line in a box we had constructed, and this year it has with a bit of phosphate produced not one
but three blooms with a delicate scent, not bad for begginers eh.
We were so impressed with the roses that we have now planted climbing roses in the garden and as soon as we have our rose arch in bloom we will take a picture and post it on here.