Old 24-07-2007, 12:57 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Succumb to netting

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:29:27 CST, k wrote:

is okay, jan, why some of my
best friends are netters....

k :-)

After several days of leaves dropping I was getting concerned that it may
end up covered, but the wind blew this evening and blew them off. I'm not
sure where they went. I'll have to check the neighbor's yard tomorrow, but
I think most went to the front yard. I'm thinking I need a little more
coverage and am hoping my guys will consider it. I'll pick up another net
tomorrow, thankfully they're not that expensive. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us