Old 24-07-2007, 02:32 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Help........

"rachael simpson" wrote in message

Since I have not seen the environmental report myself, I don't know in
truth, if they actually did one. At a meeting with DOT, at the pasture, I
asked about it, and was told that they had. When I asked to see it at that
time, they said they didn't have a copy with them, to call their office.
When I called the office is when I was told that I didn't have the right
and it wasn't necessary for me to see it.

Will begin making the proper calls as soon as mom picks up the kids...
will begin with environment office and go from there. Friend (the judge)
has gotten a attorney i am to speak with at 2:00 eastern this afternoon.
was told to let attorney take care of talking to press, if that becomes
necessary. Have alerted the local wild horse rescue chapter, also. (2 of
the horses are rehabilitated, formerly wild mustangs)

thanks for the input,
rae

By the way, this sounds like a great time to put up a whole bunch of those
"no trespassing" signs that hardware stores sell. Get the kind that have a
space where you can add the landowner's name. Call the cops instantly if you
see anyone on the land. Ask your lawyer what the maximum penalty is, and if
it's a night in jail, insist on it. No deal. No negotiating. You know they
wanted to hurt or steal the horses, right? :-)