Old 24-07-2007, 02:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Help........

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

By the way, this sounds like a great time to put up a whole bunch of those
"no trespassing" signs that hardware stores sell. Get the kind that have a
space where you can add the landowner's name. Call the cops instantly if you
see anyone on the land. Ask your lawyer what the maximum penalty is, and if
it's a night in jail, insist on it. No deal. No negotiating. You know they
wanted to hurt or steal the horses, right? :-)

oh, that one's been covered for a while, got the signs posted in various
places along the fence, got our number, and the number to the wild horse
rescue chapter's local officer also. on the front side of the pasture is
a church, and the back side is a small housing community, so someone
usually lets us know what's going on out there...only person I've caught
out there so far has been a kid after his kite...