Old 24-07-2007, 02:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Deer prevention

Seahag wrote:

The deer had a garden feast night before last. Ate the last
bedraggled cuke, the squash right to the ground, bits off
the pumpkins, carrot tops, peppers, and most of the
tomatoes. I haven't been over to see the damage yet so I
don't know how the corn, okra, and eggplant fared. They
don't seem to care for the Brandywines as much as the
cherries and Beefsteaks tho. They totally ignore the
English Ivy that we'd love to get rid of. I think it was
revenge for the chunk of firewood my buddy chucked at a deer
on Saturday.

Seahag

yep, it's a deer conspiracy........lol!