Old 24-07-2007, 02:51 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Help........

On 7/24/07 9:23 AM, in article , "rachael simpson"
wrote:

sockiescat wrote:

okay first thing id like to know is if they did an environmental impact
report did u give them permission to go onto your land to do it? if not
then they trespassed. also are u sure that one was done?
you have the right as the land owner to see all aspects of that report
and they cannot tell u otherwise.
also since the water hits a dead end what does it have to do with
anyone unless as has been mentioned there are some wells close to your
area.
sounds like someone is going to get paid big bucks for something to do
with that land and if everyone here is in agreement and i would be sure
that they are its the relatives.
if the hydro goes by your area then there is a potential for
development for factories etc in that area and it would be great
because the power grid is right there.
i sure would push this issue and get hold of a newspaper as was
mentioned--a fairly large one outside of your town if possible--and let
them know whats going on. also get hold of a national television station
outside of your area.
also get hold of your the environmental office and any farming groups
or organization that u know of. if u are not able to find any of them
contact your ministry of agriculture and im sure they can help. then
lets see what happens. good luck, sockiescat.

Since I have not seen the environmental report myself, I don't know in
truth, if they actually did one. At a meeting with DOT, at the pasture,
I asked about it, and was told that they had. When I asked to see it at
that time, they said they didn't have a copy with them, to call their
office. When I called the office is when I was told that I didn't have
the right and it wasn't necessary for me to see it.

Will begin making the proper calls as soon as mom picks up the kids...
will begin with environment office and go from there. Friend (the judge)
has gotten a attorney i am to speak with at 2:00 eastern this afternoon.
was told to let attorney take care of talking to press, if that
becomes necessary. Have alerted the local wild horse rescue chapter,
also. (2 of the horses are rehabilitated, formerly wild mustangs)

thanks for the input,
rae

The rescued horse part will help....
Cheryl