Old 01-04-2003, 08:08 AM
Pete The Gardener

Default Composting

On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:07:30 +0100, "Sarah Dale"
wrote:

Hi Pete,

I can't find this web site at all!

Nor can I now! It could be that their server is down, though it seems
to be quite a long time, or perhaps they've had to withdraw it due to
it being rubbish.

However, if you have some further info
I would be interested. It always annoys me to have to put waste meat
scraps and bones in the bin when they are highly bidegradable. (Although
not suitable for a home garden compost heap).

The leaflet I've got gives 2 phone numbers if you want to try them,
either 01556 650116 or mobile 07754 401381. There's no snailmail addy.

--
Pete The Gardener
A room without books is like a body without a soul.