Old 24-07-2007, 07:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Deer prevention

Of course I'm not your enemy. I am one with cows, fish and poultry, and
yet, I eat them. Hunters I know don't kill deer because they have a
problem with them. They do it for the food. OK...one guy does it to get
away from his disgusting wife. But the rest do it for food.

I read once that many hunters really are not in it for the kill, but they
like being in the wilderness. It was a subconscious thing.

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Arborist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman