Old 24-07-2007, 07:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default shipping questions & chocolate

Dark chocolate is good for you! I've read that as well. And now you've all
done it. All we have in the house at the moment is white chocolate. I am now
going to eat it.

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Hi Kye, Your tour url does not work for me????
To K,
I heard something briefly about dark chocolate , that just
a 1/2 ounce of the best
dark chocolate eaten daily was good for the ticker! Anyone read about
this?
Only thing, I could not stop at half an ounce!!!!
Cheers Wendy
"Kye" wrote in message
Now that's a feat!!!

Yours Sincerely
Kye
---
Webmaster
www.hardenhoney.com
www.hardenhoney.com.au
www.toplinetours.com.au
www.tummyteaser.com.au

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Just finished Rocky Road ice cream, microwaved so the marshmallows were
soft and runny but the ice cream still cold! Ah!

"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
Try frozen Tim Tams (a very Australian biscuit (cookie)).

John

"Ray B" wrote in message
vanilla covered in Grand Marnier.....

"Robert Lorenzini" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:33:23 -0400, Diana Kulaga wrote:
Kathy, what have you started?) ;oD

I'm going for the Ben and Jerry's and Kahlua right now.

Bob