Old 24-07-2007, 03:59 PM posted to austin.gardening
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Please help ID these "vines"

In article ,
Steve Wertz wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:11:22 -0500, Omelet wrote:

I don't find Virginia Creeper to be ugly at all. The leaf shape is very
pleasing to the eye.

In the right spot, and evenly distributed, it can be nice. But I
think most of the patches I see are unwanted and random. Plus I
think there are much better looking ivies if it's an intended
decoration.

Just my $.02.

-sw

Right now I have honeysuckle but it's getting choked out by the mustang
grapes. We mercilessly pruned those last weekend.

I also have asian jasmine and english ivy.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.