Old 24-07-2007, 06:20 PM posted to austin.gardening
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Please help ID these "vines"

In article . com,
" wrote:

On Jul 24, 8:10 am, Omelet wrote:

Where is Leander in reference to San Marcos?

Leander is a suburb of Lampasas. Get on 183 and head north. Pack a
lunch and take a can of gas. Mind the toll road and don't get
suckered in - the last free exit is poorly marked AND the toll road
doesn't go anywhere near Leander, it heads off toward P'ville...

Damn. I'm horribly navigationally challenged. (IOW I get lost easily!).

Any chance I could just pay for postage for a root ball? ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.