Old 24-07-2007, 10:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Help........

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Heh. Now you're having fun.

Back in the 70s, there was a book called something like "Success Through
Intimidation". The title turned a lot of people off, but the intimidation
meant being overwhelmingly prepared and meticulous. As you discovered, it
works well with small government beaurocrats.

hey joe,

yep, it works well. will have to look that book up, maybe i can learn a
thing or two from it.

meeting went well. everything's in the attorney's hands now. he's gonna
try to work things out to the benefit of the state, and the horses and
cows. that's all i really care about anyway, is that they don't lose
their water source, and they don't get injured from those landscaping
rocks. he mentioned maybe seeing about turning it into a wild horse
preserve, which is something we are interested in.

thanks for all the advice you gave, we really appreciate it.

rae