Old 25-07-2007, 12:55 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Help........

"rachael simpson" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"rachael simpson" wrote in message
Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 7/24/07 5:45 PM, in article , "rachael
simpson" wrote:

William Wagner wrote:

It i s difficult for folks to look at economic issues they can't
conceive.
Bill

how true.....
as a side note: personally, i wouldn't wish what we are going thru on
anyone.
Not even the people who inflicted this on you?

nope, not even them....

Remember this: Forgiveness can reach a point where you become a sap. A
serious bible-head friend says even Jesus spoke to this issue. Don't be a
sap.

i wouldn't call myself a sap. but it also calls for forgiveness 70x7. when
the issue is pushed, cut them loose and just let them go on their merry
way. it doesn't mean that you still have to socialize with that person...

I don't believe in karma - "What goes around comes around", like it's
because of some great force in the universe. People make sure something
"comes around". Just me, but I think your relatives should have some help
with this in some way that turns their stomachs for the rest of their lives,
assuming they're involved.