Old 25-07-2007, 01:24 AM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Help........

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
Charlie wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 23:55:30 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

I don't believe in karma - "What goes around comes around", like it's
because of some great force in the universe.

Uhhhhhhhh...........mebbe you better rethink this whole dog-shit thing,
Joe.

oooommmmmm.........Charlie

If her relatives were scorned all over town forever, that wouldn't be a bad
thing. Here, we're doing that for a couple of town board members. Everyone
loves it, and I mean everyone, except to two slimeballs who are the
recipients of our ire.

sorry, while i may think such things on occasion, i wouldn't really wish
flogging on them.....

This is a good thing, Charlie. To do otherwise is to be a sap. Nobody wants
to be a sap.

so your take on the golden rule is do unto others before they do unto
you, i assume....