Old 25-07-2007, 01:48 AM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Help........

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"rachael simpson" wrote in message

If you are somehow lucky enough to discover that your relatives are (for
example) involved in a real estate investment that will benefit from
dicking around with other people's land, and they're using public
financial resources to forward their venture, there's nothing wrong with
exposing this, perhaps in the newspaper. It's not illegal, but it is most
certainly obnoxious, and it's far more common than you may think.

while, if that does happen, I'm sure folks will hear about it. Personally,
I would be more embarrassed that it had happened to me by my family.
However, i mainly think that they just aren't helping me with it instead
of them being behind it. And while I know that it may be the other way
around, if so i will deal with it then....however my main concern is
keeping the water source...

I understand.

If they get away with "it", they'll do it again.

this i know, they have gotten away with similar deeds in the past. I've
got too much dirt on her, she doesn't want to push this too hard...