Old 24-07-2007, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default New Gardener COMPLETELY unsure! Help Needed please

Don't worry Ange, I don't know what I am doing half the time and I bet I am
old enough to be your Granny:-)

I lightly trim Geraniums when the flowering is over, sometimes I get some
more sometimes I dont.
If the rose sucker pulls off easily then pull it if not resort to cutting
it.

I would just give the Achillia a bit of support and I have never tried to
collect Delphinium seeds, I just cut the dead flowers back and up pop some
more. I think that the Expert Books are good but you will get all the help
you need from this newsgroup and by googling.

good luck and keep posting

kate