Old 24-07-2007, 10:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Les Hemmings Les Hemmings is offline

Default The Hissing of Camomile Lawns

Dave Sangster wrote:
Crikey, chaps, little did I think that my first, timid posting on
this my first newsgroup would unleash such a spat! It does seem to
have a ritualised quality to it , what up here in Scotland we call
"flyting", but it has taken me aback. I thought gardeners would be
peaceful, equable sorts... I do feel I must say I welcomed all
replies - I am experimenting with camomile in the dark, as t'were,
because I know no-one who grows it, and my gardening friends think I
am quite insane, given the finicky labour entailed. I will add, at
some risk, and pace Sacha, that snoozing on the roof of LaPuce's shed
sounds OK to me, Peace to all, Dave

Joni fan.... It figures ;o)

Les (Blue was better.....)

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

"These people believe the souls of fried space aliens inhabit their
bodies and hold soup cans to get rid of them. I should care what they
think?"...Valerie Emmanuel

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA