Old 24-07-2007, 10:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default path material

On 24/7/07 22:44, in article , "Barry"
wrote:

having created my raised beds within a gated and fenced off area protected
with rabbit wire
I am thinking of loosing the grass paths between the raised beds and either
covering it
with ....shingle or chipped wood.......or scalping type material or any
other ideas?
The grass is ok but high maintenance '

I'd keep the grass unless you're prepared to concrete or pave. Weeding
through other materials will be even more time consuming and tedious. And
weeds - and the grass - will grow through gravel or wood chips.
snip
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk