Old 24-07-2007, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default The Hissing of Camomile Lawns

On 24/7/07 18:52, in article , "Dave
Sangster" wrote:

Crikey, chaps, little did I think that my first, timid posting on this my
first newsgroup would unleash such a spat! It does seem to have a ritualised
quality to it , what up here in Scotland we call "flyting", but it has taken
me aback. I thought gardeners would be peaceful, equable sorts... I do feel
I must say I welcomed all replies - I am experimenting with camomile in the
dark, as t'were, because I know no-one who grows it, and my gardening
friends think I am quite insane, given the finicky labour entailed. I will
add, at some risk, and pace Sacha, that snoozing on the roof of LaPuce's
shed sounds OK to me, Peace to all, Dave

I'm sure the shed roof looks lovely. But it isn't a lawn to walk on which
is what you seemed to want.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk