Old 25-07-2007, 04:54 AM posted to austin.gardening
oldhickory oldhickory is offline

Default Honeybees!!!

too easy...Outlaw Josey Wales...

--
ie
ride fast, take chances.

"cat daddy" wrote in message

"Steve Wertz" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 18:42:11 -0500, cat daddy wrote:

Sorry to hear that, but you obviously are not living a pure life and

the
snake told the bees to stop that damn, threatening, sweeping racket.
Negative vibes, predator...

The word is out on me in the Animal Kingdom. My days are
numbered. I think they've been reading Austin.Gardening.

As long as they know who to blame (or reward) when they find the
carcass... "Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms(1)" and all that.

I always wondered if my bees were Africanized. I wander around in them a
lot and they don't seem to notice. This morning I went out and there was
only one, so I was a little disappointed and hoping yesterday wasn't a one
shot deal. But then by afternoon when the sun came out, they were all back
and busy as..... well. I got u pretty close to see if they were getting
any
pollen, and if they were getting enough nectar from the coralvine. Hard to
tell as they were flitting pretty fast and no big yellow legs.

(1) Ten points for where this quote came from..... }:-)