Old 25-07-2007, 10:59 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Don't laugh too hard! the mower got borked first time out...

Clark said:

Eggs Zachtly wrote:

[...]

And, while you're waiting, please d/l and install OEQuotefix. =P

OK I downloaded and installed Quote fix, (everything else I run is Mozilla),
funny never heard of this software! ( I own and operate a PC repair shop),
I however have not read the documentation.

WooHoo! Yes, that's *much* better, thanks!

It's brand new. If they won't cover a stick of that size, doing
unacceptable damage, then ****-em. Get *all* of the money back, and
buy a better mower. Dood... it's brand new. There's no excuse. That
stick should never have caused excessive damage

I think your right.

I'm just saying that's what I'd do, whether it's right or not I dunno. =)
But, I know if I spend that kinda money on a mower, it better be tougher
than one of those kiddie mowers that blow bubbles, and it sounds like this
one isn't/wasn't.

--

Eggs

If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out.