Old 25-07-2007, 09:37 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_9_] Jonno[_9_] is offline

Default The cat problem

Thats the easy part.
Get an extra large mailing tube, add some gunpowder and touch wick or
similar in one end, add cat ram solidly in so the cat sits on the
gunpowder, and the last bit must be done b4 the cats peas on the
gunpowder, point the tube in general direction you wish it to go, light
gunpowder. Run!
Now wait till someone thinks were serious and complains.

Terryc wrote:
Jonno wrote:
Before making rash promises of mailing a couple, reminds me of a
chinese recipe, first catch your feral cat/s.

I'm actually wondering how he is going to get them in the posting tube?