Old 25-07-2007, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y

Default "Glue" Mouse/Rat Traps

Mogga wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:35:32 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Mogga wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 21:45:12 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

Usually in the morning all was left was one or more sets of four feet
glued to the cardboard. 8-((

DG
Oh that's horrid. Much more horrid than finding half of one chewed up
on the floor.
Nothing horrid about the death of vermin, however they die.

The bloody stump prints would be horrid.
I think I'm just objecting to having to pick the dead ones up.

Good grief!

Isn't it about time you moved to a city top floor flat?

No I've gone more rural - I thinkI need to get one of those catflaps
with a camera which only allows the cat in if she's not holding
baggage.

Well if you have gone rural, you had better get used to the site of
dismembered cotrses left by your inhuman(e) neighbours littering the place.

And if you take the myxy rabbit to the vets to be put down, instead of a
big stick to thwack him behind the ears, you are in for a big load of
mazuma.

It's only been two - no hang on three including the live one. But the
big cat jumped on that and took it out for me.

Usually they let them go, and you discover their dessicated corpses
under the kitchen units in few years time.

The smell fades reasonably fast.