Old 25-07-2007, 02:49 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Solar landscape lights

Sheldon expounded:

You're WRONG! And everything you subsequently said is pure BS.

No, you are wrong, as usual, Sheldon, and everything you say
subsequently is pure BS.

General delivery rural mail carriers do NOT enter private property,
not even for delivery of certified mail... they will insert a "pick-up
at PO" notification card into the rural mailbox... the pick up card
typically won't say what, just pick-up at PO. USPS rules are the
same in all 50 states. Dave, you are a certifiable idiot.

http://www.usps.com/receive/business...aldelivery.htm

Then why dod the mail deliverers walk up to our doors here and put
parcels on porches? Why do they get out of their cars/trucks and walk
up to knock on the front door to see if we're home to take a certified
or anything we have to sign for? Huh? Could it be, Sheldon, that you
are, as usual, full of shit? Your link proves nothing. Crawl back
under your bridge.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts