Old 25-07-2007, 07:17 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,rec.gardens
Patrick Patrick is offline

Default Trying to figure out what this plant is...

J. Davidson wrote:
Take a sprig to your local nursery and ask them. And I suggest that you
make cuttings like mad and grow several of them. I myself would like a
cutting! :-)

I've spoken to the local nurseries - and even the previous landscaper,
who (reportedly) planted the thing - no one has any idea, even with
seeing fresh cuttings...

If you do cuttings, place them in water with a bit of a willow branch while
you are gathering your supplies. A willow branch and some rootone will
practically guarantee a take.

Hmm, good idea... i'll try that tonight, thanks.