Old 25-07-2007, 09:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Dave Fouchey Dave Fouchey is offline

Default shipping questions

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 11:56:40 GMT, "Ray B"
wrote:

In winter, I add 1 or 2 heat packs, depending upon the size of the box. In
wholesale quantities, they're under $2 each. However, as they do have a
relatively short life, if the recipient is more than 2 days away by ground,
I upgrade them to 2-day Express service. With that, it might add that much.

In summer, when I know the packages will warm up, I thoroughly water the
plant before shipping (something to avoid in winter). That evaporative
cooling seems to do the trick. I do not charge for that.

Let me add that Ray ships VERY well packed items. Two Thumbs Up.

Dave Fouchey

Florence, SC

N34° 11' 36.40"

W79° 47' 6.85"