Old 26-07-2007, 03:29 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Solar landscape lights

Dave wrote:
Look at the weblink a bit he/she provided. Its business associated. The
previous part of the thread was about private mail I assumed. (you probably
did too) Well, actually, solar powered landscape lights originally.

oh, i saw the link. i knew what the original post was about too....been
following the thread....i just had to back ya on the mail delivery
policies though...

Now that I reconsider all said. The person seems to have little control in
his/her life, and, I made the mistake of taking that away in this thread.
My apologies to "Sheldon".

Take care Rachael.
Dave

you too,