Old 26-07-2007, 06:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Bush Administration Threatens to Veto Bipartisan Food and Farm Legislation

In article ,
"cat daddy" wrote:

I wish I could invent an imaginary friend to take on all my debts and
make 'em go poof..... But, when he wins at blackjack, I get the goodies.
I'm just dumb I guess.

I hope I wasn't too general in my meaning. I'm saying from where I'm
sitting, it looks like Bush and Co. made up this war. Some ****ed-off
Arabs, and I presume many others, are angry at how the IMF and the World
Bank have been pillaging there economies. Since the 80s NSA has been
vacuuming international telephone calls, not much gets by them ( Body
of Secrets by James Bamford). The Twin Towers were the perfect target
for this "push back" as Ward Churchill would say. A terrorist
(nationalist) attack has been turned into an "Eternal War" against
everything that is anti-New American Century and along the way Bush has
developed a war in Iraq that he can't win (because he doesn't want to),
which keeps the "War Profits" flowing to the very worst of people. That
is the concept. The reality is all the dead and broken people that it
has taken to fill the Bush bank account.

I hope he gets his appropriate judgement from the American people.

Pelosi should be off the table.

FB (intercourse the *******) - FFF (raise a big stink)
--
Billy