Old 26-07-2007, 01:15 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Help........

"gldancer" wrote in message
oups.com...

I totally agree with this idea! Use the media - they love stories
like this! And listen to Joe!

gloria in soggy hemlock hollow

This reminds me - call the Nature Conservancy and see if anyone can offer
advice. They know how to deal with scumbags in local government.

http://www.nature.org/

They once set up a fake real estate development corporation so they could
bid on a piece of beachfront property that a town board wanted to rape (in
NJ). They successfully bought the land and kept it pristeen, which is what
the locals wanted all along.