Old 21-07-2007, 04:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Kylie's Garden

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 7/21/07 10:19 AM, in article
, "raeannsimpson"
wrote:

On Jul 21, 12:34 am, "cat daddy" wrote:
"raeannsimpson" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jul 20, 8:49 pm, "cat daddy" wrote:
"rachael simpson" wrote in message
thank you! at least someone likes me...lol....was starting to think i
was gonna have to start singing the worm song......lol
I had to look that up....... }:-)
http://www.theboys.co.uk/lwormsong.htm-Hide quoted text -
haha, that close but not the way i grew up hearing it.....our version
was "guess i'll go eat worms" instead of "just cause i eat worms".
I suppose that's what separates the traditionalists from the punk band
followers. I had no idea....

i had no idea it was actually put out by anyone/group/band, etc, let
alone that it was a UK song. all i knew about it was that my aunt used
to sing it when she was a kid..here in NC..and it got passed on from
there.

I remember singing at GS camp!

Cheryl

what was your version?