Old 26-07-2007, 08:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert \(Plymouth\)[_14_] Robert \(Plymouth\)[_14_] is offline

Default Radio4, Gardeners ? Time

Broadback wrote:
:: Listening to it yesterday afternoon made me wonder when it is
:: recorded. One of the topical tips was if your runner beans are
:: straggly (mine are) then water them well! Is there anywhere in the
:: UK that do not have well watered runner beans?

Not really but a couple of tenants on our field were watering last week....
we had a few decent days but I didn't think it merited a watering
www.rraa.moonfruit.com