Old 26-07-2007, 02:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default New Gardener COMPLETELY unsure! Help Needed please

"AngeTheUnsure" wrote in message

Morning Mike, and thanks very much for your reply and advice. Seems
already I've got some very useful advice...all within what, 24 hours?

AngeTheUnsure

The wealth of information on here is unbelievable. There is also a terrific
amount of lurkers (should that be 'is' or should it be 'are'?), anyway,
something for someone to pick me up on ;-(

The advice ranges from the good to the excellent but you will see if you
stay, there is a great deal of agro on the site as well :-((

My wife is the gardener, I am the nuts and bolts "Can you put me a path in
there Mike" man. When we took over this garden in 1986, it was a children's
and dogs playground :-(( We have since had it open to the public :-))

Hope you have not been toooooooooooooooooooooo washed out. We have been very
lucky :-)) Not like some poor people I saw when I was driving through the
Thatcham Area last Friday. :-((

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk