Old 26-07-2007, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
cliff_the_gardener cliff_the_gardener is offline

Default Any cures for fungus infected goosegogs?

WaltA
If you want a named variety it needs to come from a cutting. Yes you
can grow from seed - just do not know what the result will be and it
will take longer to come into fruit.
I have purchased a number of rooted cuttings (around 10inches in
length) from Rogers because I can train them into the style of plant
that suits me (single or multiple cordon or bush).
Regards
Clifford