Old 26-07-2007, 05:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
johnny hill johnny hill is offline

Default "Glue" Mouse/Rat Traps

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 23:30:24 +0100, Struthybaby
wrote:

Mike the unimaginative;733357 Wrote:
wrote in news:1185297062.560786.300010
@o61g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:
-
On 24 Jul, 11:06, judith wrote:-
I have just seen in a pound shop some awesome mouse and rat traps.
They are effectively cardboard tunnels with very strong glue on the
internal "walk-way".

It says on the packaging - please dispose of any caught animals
humanely!!

Certainly:
Lump Hammer? Stanley knife? or just a size ten footstep on the
complete issue?-

If you must kill your mice, at least dont torture them.

Catching them live and putting them outside costs nothing.
-
and your advice for rats?

This is my first visit to this site and this thread caught my
attention. I had a problem with mice in the house and tried one of
those glue strips. It was horrible. It caught the mouse, that bit was
ok, but as the mouse struggled it got more and more stuck to the strip
until the poor thing was gruesomely contorted - then I had to do the
deed of putting it out of its misery. I hated it!

Just the job - does anyone know where you get them from?