Old 26-07-2007, 05:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Aubergines

On 26/7/07 17:14, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:10:55 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 26/7/07 13:35, in article
, "Robert
(Plymouth)" remove my other hobby to
reply wrote:

snip

What a pity, good that you're doing ok though. Must have another look up
some time

We're here except for two weeks in Turkey in September. Given the weather,
we've abandoned our idea of driving around England!

Which part?

We gave up our plans to go to Turkey at the end of May-June because it was
already too hot.

We're going to Dalyan. I've sailed in Turkey a bit but never stayed in a
hotel there and I've never been to Dalyan. Ray hasn't been to Turkey at
all, so I hope he'll like it. By mid-September, the heat should be bearable
and our hotel is air conditioned, so I hope sleeping won't be a problem.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk