Old 26-07-2007, 09:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Hot water vs Roundup

In article ,
Leon Fisk wrote:

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 00:37:29 GMT, "Dave"
wrote:

snip
Any long term studies by an independent group on cattle, swine, goats,
chickens eating such tainted feed or photosynthetic organism with
glysophate, including their offspring, their grand offspring etc.? If
financed by Monsanto, the results are mute.
Dave

I have a hard time just finding stuff that I know I have
read about before. Most of the studies that seem to have any
merit come from over the pond in European Countries. There
rules are much stricter than here.

We (humans) will probably be the ultimate test in the USA.
Big Ag and Pharmaceuticals have our government
leaders/enforcers in their back pocket...

A little bit of this is safe, under laboratory conditions and maybe a
little bit of that is safe under laboratory conditions. But along with
the "Body Burden" of the accumulated industrial, agricultural, and
ubiquitous medicines that accumulate in our bodies, comes potential
synergistic interactions between the one hundred to two hundred
chemicals that nature hasn't prepared us to cope with. These chemicals
and/or their interactions can lead to cancers or birth defects. Miners
die from their injuries, nuclear workers pass them on. You may not just
be damaging yourself but all who descend from you in the future.

FB - FFF
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/