Old 26-07-2007, 08:20 PM posted to austin.gardening
texas twang texas twang is offline

Default More Vines to ID, Please

Thanks, Cliff. While I do have smilax growing nearby, it has thorns on
it. The vines in picture #1 have no thorns. I apologize that the
picture I uploaded was not the best sample I could have used. Are
there varieties of smilax in Central Texas without thorns?

nOn Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:00:27 -0500, "Cliff"
wrote:

Smilacs

"texas twang" wrote in message
.. .
You wonderful folks did a great job in quickly identifying the
Virginia Creeper. I'm begging you to help me out by identifying three
vineson my property. Thanks!

Darker leaf, heart-shaped taking over my Texas Sage
http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x...t=100_0583.jpg

This one's all over the place!!!
http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x...t=100_0580.jpg

Poison Ivy?