Old 27-07-2007, 07:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Bush Administration Threatens to Veto Bipartisan Food and Farm Legislation

In article ,
"cat daddy" wrote:

I'm sure countless civilizations and societies have come and gone, all
the while believing they are the epitome of what has gone before and will
last forever. Yet, they are gone, and we will go, and it will start all over
again. We are capable of much ingenuity, but are still barely out of the
caves as a species.
All I can hope is that in this time period, we won't damage the planet
irreparably so that it can continue.

It is embarrassing to think that dinosaurs survived for hundreds of
millions of years with their tiny little brains and we will be lucky to
just get past 1 million. I guess the real test will be when the nuclear
reactor's water gets turned off and they all melt down. I've always
heard the the cockroaches would survive. Eventually, with us gone, after
a very long time, things will get back to normal. See
http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?cha...ID=2691D71 6-
E7F2-99DF-38F54EF6075AAB4D

FB - FFF
--